Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
peace_keeper1517 said:
Hi

I'm a noob and like looking at bikes I was wondering what type of bikes you people have got and could you put a picture of your bike as well
Dude,
Yep, Wazzup straight back atchya,
There are plenty of pics etc on the forum threads:

Lets see those sexXxy FR/DH rigs
Post your single crown FR/DH beauties

Just scroll down a bit further on the FR/DH Forum page and you'll find these threads containing heaps (and heaps, and heaps) of highly desirable bicycles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Wont pass up a chance to post up my bike:D Transition Vagrant, RS Domain 318 160mm, Juicy 7's, Azonic Outlaw wheelset, XT cranks with E.13 bash, Eastern mag pedals, Avid X-7 drive train, Thomson seatpost and stem, with Kenda rubber, and My beloved green Oury grips. Whole thing weighs in at 33.05 pounds:)

 
G

·
I'm going to assume it's somewhere at 40lbs or less:









Before Thomson post, Serration rotors, MG1 pedals and ghetto tubeless (possibly low 41 lbs):

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
GravityWins said:
Wont pass up a chance to post up my bike:D Transition Vagrant, RS Domain 318 160mm, Juicy 7's, Azonic Outlaw wheelset, XT cranks with E.13 bash, Eastern mag pedals, Avid X-7 drive train, Thomson seatpost and stem, with Kenda rubber, and My beloved green Oury grips. Whole thing weighs in at 33.05 pounds:)
I believe you meant SRAM X-7?

That's so light. Beats my hardtail by far.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
GravityWins said:
I meant SRAM:lol:

I'm lucky I can run single ply for downhill/freeride here in MI so I save some weight there.
Hmmm, weighs a little more than my 7" La Bruja with 2.5 dual plys on it......
Weighs a lot more than my NS B1TCH with 2.5 Big Betty FR on it....
But, being a weight weeny is the epitome of lameness, I'm told, so I'll shut up.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,060 Posts
GravityWins said:
Wont pass up a chance to post up my bike:D Transition Vagrant, RS Domain 318 160mm, Juicy 7's, Azonic Outlaw wheelset, XT cranks with E.13 bash, Eastern mag pedals, Avid X-7 drive train, Thomson seatpost and stem, with Kenda rubber, and My beloved green Oury grips. Whole thing weighs in at 33.05 pounds:)

But we have to dock you 10 points for having the Pista in the background . . . . :D
 

·
check your six
Joined
·
4,181 Posts
Dr Phil mmkay said:
I'm going to assume it's somewhere at 40lbs or less:



Nice DB, but that seat looks like it could hurt you.
 
G

·
sodak06 said:
Nice DB, but that seat looks like it could hurt you.
Thanks dude. Ironically enough, I've got an appt with an ortho surgeon this afternoon to talk about the possibility of biking causing my coccydynia (wiki it, it's kinda funny :madman: ). I'll shamelessly admit that I'm all about form over function. Spine problems, pssh...a road saddle weighs less and looks sleeker.
 

·
check your six
Joined
·
4,181 Posts
Dr Phil mmkay said:
Thanks dude. Ironically enough, I've got an appt with an ortho surgeon this afternoon to talk about the possibility of biking causing my coccydynia (wiki it, it's kinda funny :madman: ). I'll shamelessly admit that I'm all about form over function. Spine problems, pssh...a road saddle weighs less and looks sleeker.
That sucks dude! I must admit when I looked it up I did laugh a bit.... You might want to get a big cushy DJ seat and drop that rodie saddle. Like the DMR one I have on my DJ bike. Hope it works out for you.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top