Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I'm thinking about selling my two main current rides to buy one new setup. One bike is a 2008 model, the other a 2009. They're both what I'd call "reasonably high end", and neither are stock factory builds.

So, the point is I'd like some help from you good folks figuring out what they're worth. Would it be reasonable for me to list out the builds and post them up here? I'm guessing some folks will start crying "spam" and so forth. What's the "proper" way to go about doing this sort of thing?

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
architectx said:
Okay, so I'm thinking about selling my two main current rides to buy one new setup. One bike is a 2008 model, the other a 2009. They're both what I'd call "reasonably high end", and neither are stock factory builds.

So, the point is I'd like some help from you good folks figuring out what they're worth. Would it be reasonable for me to list out the builds and post them up here? I'm guessing some folks will start crying "spam" and so forth. What's the "proper" way to go about doing this sort of thing?
1. ebay: advanced search for completed listings to see what others have gone for
2. searchallcraigs.com to see what the market is for your frame/build
3. peruse pinkbike and other classifieds
4. post an add here for the bikes
5. link to it from the forum.

or just list them on ebay, you will get what they are truly worth at that given moment in time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts