Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Black Lion
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stolen from my shed in Shapleigh Maine. The two bikes are....
a Black steel Independent Fab road bike with Campy Record drivetrain and Mavic Cosmos wheels.
The second a black Intense Tracer with Fox Float front shock and Xt drivetrain. Note all decals were removed from the Tracer

Spread the word to your local bike shops. I have a feeling that the person or persons who stole these bikes has no idea what they have.
The perpetrators took alot of time and effort to break into the shed in question. The local sheriff also told me that there has been a rash of break-ins in the area.

thankyou
Greg

·
Recovering Retro-grouch
14 Posts
That really sucks. I will keep an eye out for your stuff. Do you have the serial numbers? If so, give the shop a call and I will write them down. I would be the closest shop to Shapleigh. There is also Goodrich and the local pawn shop down near the Sanford Airport. I will check out both. But most likely the bikes will end up in Portland.

·
Black Lion
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
minkhiller said:
Gregg, got any pictures of the bikes that can be posted?
I don't have any shots of the bikes. In hindsight I think it would be a good idea to take a couple photos of your bikes. Just in case. Thanks for your idea.

Glen,
On a side note are you going to the ride on the 31st?

Greg

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
yogreg said:
I don't have any shots of the bikes. In hindsight I think it would be a good idea to take a couple photos of your bikes. Just in case. Thanks for your idea.

Glen,
On a side note are you going to the ride on the 31st?

Greg
Yes, I am planning on Fort Rock on the 31st. Keep an eye out for the sweet new Dirt Rag jersey.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.