Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
I got 7 dirt bikes in my living room, so i guess i would be the wrong person to ask. But yes my MTB's are in my house too but they have there own room. Old laundry room. Only 4 MTB's there.

·
Currently in Exile
2,303 Posts
I have the roadie in there right now. It helps to remind me to ride the GD trainer at least a few times a week.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
3 FS bikes, one 20" kids mtb, a tag-a-long, and spares tires lives in a sectioned part of the living room.

MichaelAsg: Did you really create a website for this very topic? lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that website has only one purpose... to find out if it's ok or not to have the bike in the living room. Sir Richard Branson said it's ok. That should be enough I guess but... I really want to see what everybody thinks. The power of crowd-mind at work...

Keep them comming

·
Registered
404 Posts
i have 4 bikes in my 12x12 bedroom- college house so its the only place i can put them, my gf and i share the room- it gets kinda crouded at times-

·
I love Pisgah
3,406 Posts
A friend of mines living room. Well, the whole house actually.. Crazy, I know. Theres actually some bicycles in there too. .

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
haha, is that seriously a trek 6000 with an 160mm fork? I actually used to ride a 6000 until the chainstays cracked. Hows that fork working out for you?

·
I love Pisgah
3,406 Posts
Before I got married again recently, all my bikes lived thru out the house. Those were the days.... sigh..

1 - 20 of 101 Posts