Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
There's no app for this.
5,369 Posts
lighten up Gino

you've got more posts up than Carter has pills. Under 2 names :rolleyes:

You can do your own homework while you're saving for the Norco. You already have all the names on the list.

Jim

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh I get it.

No I am not that ginolicious guy, it just so happens we both want the same bike. Now you could help me out like this forum was designed for, or you can be a total dick to me.

I dontknow **** about bikes and was hoping I could get some help.

·
Registered
287 Posts
WOw... You thought he was me? LOL>. THat is jokes. No i would not create another account. I would just post back into my origianl thread. Geez people, im not that low.

For bikes relatively the same wow.. Well A Brodie would be rougly the same price. I forgot what the bike name is tho, it was posted up in my other thread though.

·
There's no app for this.
5,369 Posts
Try checking

the INTERNET for Brodie, Norco, Kona, Specialized, Trek, and Giant. Another good Cdn bike is DeVinci. Most sites post prices. If not, pull the nearest shop off the dealer list and call them and ask.

You need to better define your riding needs before you shop for a bike. We have no clue as to what you will use the bike for.

I thought you were another poster, who unfortunately remembers virtually nothing of all the links and comments I set up for him on Norco and other, bikes.

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.