Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
thats right living legend
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My LBS wouldn't give me a damn valve cap if I asked em. Thanks for the hat Bob, it arrived propmtly at my door this weekend, and the first thing I thought... I don't remember ordering any old cerial. But low and behold a brand new Titus hat along with a Titus catologe and some Titus stickers Thanks Bob you ROCK!!!

Heres the pics along with some "better" pics of the ride.

Edit: Having trouble with the pics "obviously"... stay tuned?

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
File size too big

blackagness said:
What's the deal! page not found??? :confused:
Blackey- you have to reduce the resolution on your pictures and make the file size smaller, that is why it comes up "page not found". You are only allowed around 95KB for the forum and I would guess your pics are 500KB or so. In your picture software, see if there is an option to "save for web use" or "email pics". Then you can save the pic in a samller file size.

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
craigstr said:
Blackey- you have to reduce the resolution on your pictures and make the file size smaller, that is why it comes up "page not found". You are only allowed around 95KB for the forum and I would guess your pics are 500KB or so. In your picture software, see if there is an option to "save for web use" or "email pics". Then you can save the pic in a samller file size.
Your allowed to upload 390KB for JPEG's. I often get down to this by cropping the photos (to make them more presentable) and then 'resize' them down to 800 pixels.

·
thats right living legend
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
craigstr said:
Still not working. I can't figure it out, when ever they were too big before it would tell me.

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
whilst we wait patiently for the big photo show....

digging deep into the mtbr archives... this is what our little bobbbyoooooh has to live up to:

Bikerbob.com Song (sung to The Mighty Hercules)
Bikerbob, hero of the mtbr story.
Bikerbob, supplier of so much Titus glory.
Supplying for the right,
Building with all his might,
With the Bling of ten, ordinary men.

Bikerbob, people are broke when near him.
Bikerbob, only the homers fear him.
El Guapos' in his eyes,
Exogrid in his thighs,
Motolite's won his his heart,
Bling in every part,
Of the Mighty Bikerbob.

... and of course our titusbikerbob is fair dinkum, he's a bit of a worry but in good company :D :

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
All Mountain said:
digging deep into the mtbr archives... this is what our little bobbbyoooooh has to live up to:

Bikerbob.com Song (sung to The Mighty Hercules)
Bikerbob, hero of the mtbr story.
Bikerbob, supplier of so much Titus glory.
Supplying for the right,
Building with all his might,
With the Bling of ten, ordinary men.

Bikerbob, people are broke when near him.
Bikerbob, only the homers fear him.
El Guapos' in his eyes,
Exogrid in his thighs,
Motolite's won his his heart,
Bling in every part,
Of the Mighty Bikerbob.

... and of course our titusbikerbob is fair dinkum, he's a bit of a worry but in good company :D :
Awesome post! :thumbsup: :lol:

·
Hueston Woods Trail Crew
1,844 Posts
Who loves ya?

blackagness said:
Awsome AM!!! Who needs pics now. ;)
Thanks for taking care of me. You are the master of smiley faces.
And AM, if you can sing as well as write lyrics, I'll produce your album of mt.biking songs.
Could probably sell dozens of copies to the regular Titusheads.

Thought you might want to see my Hawaian wedding.
Don't let the coconut bra fool you. She has mad hucking skills.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Bobly, we love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a legend.................. Keep up your great work

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.