Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
#1 Latex Salesman
1,875 Posts
I highly doubt the animal was "attacking" the biker. Their paths just happened to cross...

More like, this thread is another "Attack of the repost"
so true. get with the TIMES xycarp! its 2011. there's nothing new out there after 15 minutes.

however, I will say ranier, that animal absolutely attacked the biker. they were running perpendicular to each other. think about how agile those things are, no way it was an accident. Run it frame by frame from :40 to :50...as soon as you stop laughing, you will see he lines him up like Terry Tate at the water cooler.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Not Funny! Ive seen this far to many times on all the National News Channels."Breaking News! Mt. Biker gets Bucked!" The news anchors all are getting their chuckles airing this clip over and over in obnausium. They report that the rider was only slightly injured. I guess the fact that he is alive indicates slightly injured. He was knocked unconsciouse and received a concusion, also his helmet was crushed from the head butted.
No this was not and accident, he saw the animal and pointed it out and It attacked him.
Although this may be entertaining to some. I resent the fact that the news jockeys and biatchs take this an opportunity to make fun of cycling!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.