Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this was done on RM a few weeks back and I wanted to see what kind of setups are here on MTBR. RM had some really nice setups!!!! Post pics of you bike work spaces or your garage setup.

Here is mine:

·
Registered
272 Posts
well, I just finished building a garage addition on my house and my bikes played a huge part in the design. I don't have a designated space, but you get the idea. Some of these are mid build, things have come together a little more recently.

·
Registered
302 Posts
My Garage

FCLINDER, love the Repsol RR. Wanna race? Only in a straight line of course and only for 1/8 mile! I know that's my only shot!

Attachments

·
A Gentleman and a MTBR'
583 Posts
I live above a 3 car garage with a 15 ft ceiling at my parent's house, the garage is all mine. Compared to you guys I am a mess, between a screen printing business, tools, and bikes my garage is a disaster, time to go clean

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ehansen007 said:
FCLINDER, love the Repsol RR. Wanna race? Only in a straight line of course and only for 1/8 mile! I know that's my only shot!
Nice bike man!!!! I will have to past on the race. Don't do that kind of thing anymore. I want something slower and more up right now.

·
Registered
214 Posts
freerider06 said:
haha i have that same pic of kirt in my dorm room!

got it outta decline that they had at the library :thumbsup: cant beat that.

mtb_biker, to answer your question, only once, not the v-10 though. when i had my bullit up there fell over one time and pedal nailed my leg pretty hard. usually just throw a stap around it and the wood in the back to make sure theres no accidents on drunken nights:thumbsup:

·
Portland, OR
3,112 Posts
So, heres mine. super messy, but I got a lot of stuff and not enough space. I can build almost 2 complete bikes out of the spare parts I have too. {see pics}

Entertainment for the garage! ($10.00 at a garage sale)

stuff on teh walls

{Spare stuff}

·
Portland, OR
3,112 Posts
freerider06 said:
yea may i even ask why you have so many reflectors?haha
maybe this is stupid, but its superstition. I keep them from every bike, as like good luck?

·
yaha ha
586 Posts
ScottJensen said:
got it outta decline that they had at the library :thumbsup: cant beat that.

mtb_biker, to answer your question, only once, not the v-10 though. when i had my bullit up there fell over one time and pedal nailed my leg pretty hard. usually just throw a stap around it and the wood in the back to make sure theres no accidents on drunken nights:thumbsup:
is that a poly dorm or is it off campus? could you PM me some info about the cycling team and where you can keep your bike when at school.. i have some more questions but..

1 - 20 of 68 Posts