Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I live in a condo just down the block from the BYT trails but do not have any kind of water faucet to wash the bike. Any ideas?? My bike looks HORRIBLE and is covered in 20lbs of mud..

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll have to check that stuff out. Thanks. In the meantime, I have to pack my bike on the car and go to the local car wash.

·
Category Winner
6,079 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I should add that if your bike gets that muddy out at BYT, you might not be making many friends. Recently, it was closed from Saturday until just this morning at 7:15 (4/22).

Check out the Tarheel Trailblazers for more information.

Tarheel TrailBlazers Charlotte's Premier Mountain Bike Club
Yeah I saw that they were closed when I drove by. It was previous mud. I just moved here a week ago and never got around to cleaning. :-(. I'm not planning to ride wet trails around here. Did a lot of trail mx back in FL and I know how much works involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Category Winner
6,079 Posts
Yeah I saw that they were closed when I drove by. It was previous mud. I just moved here a week ago and never got around to cleaning. :-(. I'm not planning to ride wet trails around here. Did a lot of trail mx back in FL and I know how much works involved.

Cool. Wasn't trying to chastise you. It's just that people move here from all sorts of regions... places where if you don't ride wet trails, you don't ride.

I came down from Ohio in 1996. I was all like, "What do you mean the trails are closed?"

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh I hear ya dude. Florida we were lucky with our trails. Dried out fast after rains. Here I can't imagine that's the case.

·
Rogue Exterminator
4,951 Posts
Building all the trails in Florida is a pretty impressive resume.

·
Rogue Exterminator
4,951 Posts
Not referring to the trails themselves but the amount of trails somebody would have on their resume if they built ALL the trails in the state. ;)

But here there is some pretty decent stuff there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts