Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Far too much lycra on show! ;)

Other than that great clip. :thumbsup:

Gotta love the way the deer takes it in his stride and is literally jumping the fence mid collision. Despite all the tips about staying alert there was nothing the rider could do about that. Glad he wasn't seriously hurt, just a few scrapes and bruises I guess.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Lol crazy deer... Not only is not running downhill into a human but there is a fence right on other side of road too!!

There is another good vid out there of onboard video with a guy in xc race on a dirt road who gets nailed by a deer and taken down as well. Nuts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Didn't say hello.

The collision is one thing, but what really bugs me is when you encounter others on a ride and they don't say hello. That deer totally snubbed those riders, and there's no excuse for that. Then he shows off by clearing the fence and covering another mile or so before the rider even gets back on his bike. I think I heard him say "*****!" as he ran off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.