Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Gaa-zee-raaaa!
2,433 Posts
"This bear looked at me with a look of terror on his face and sort of made a noise," said Egan. "I looked at him with a look of terror and we went, 'aaaahhhhh.'"

That's awesome - not so sure about his assertion that he hit the bear doing 45, yet his bike was okay to ride after the fact, but whatever. It will make a cool story to tell the friend over beers.

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
Egan said:
"This bear looked at me with a look of terror on his face and sort of made a noise," said Egan. "I looked at him with a look of terror and we went, 'aaaahhhhh.'"
Best quote ever.

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
Egan said:
Best quote ever.

·
Awesomist™
2,951 Posts
Psssh. Whatever. Next time any of you here from Grant (.thumper.) ask him about his face off with a surly mountain goat trail riding his moto. :thumbsup:

·
!Vamos, flaco!
1,364 Posts
I saw a bear once on Deer Trail Road atop Lee Hill. They must be fairly common.

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
Godzilla said:
Who's Grant? :skep:
Yeah, I thought he died...or at least did that whole Johnny Depp Pirates of the Caribbean thing.

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
Full Trucker said:
C'mon... ya'll remember THIS guy, right?

Last I heard he was giving handjobs for crack down on Colfax.

He'll have to post here to prove otherwise.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
"The bear ran away after the accident when a deer appeared."

WTF? This bear gets hit by a bike and runs away from a deer?
The rider was lucky to not break more bones in a crash that hard.

·
carpe mañana
7,309 Posts
teleken said:
"The bear ran away after the accident when a deer appeared."

WTF? This bear gets hit by a bike and runs away from a deer?
The rider was lucky to not break more bones in a crash that hard.
I guess the guy got lucky he ran into a pu$$ybear.

_MK

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
Kaba Klaus said:
I'd like to hear the bear's version of what actually happened.
Isn't it clear? The bear got clobbered by the downhill rider who failed to yield. We've heard this story a hundred times before. :p

·
Gaa-zee-raaaa!
2,433 Posts
jsj3831 said:
The bear is in therapy. Assault charges may be filed. I am sorry I cannot say any more but it's confidential. His side will come out when he's ready.
I propose we stage a "cry in" on the campus to increase awareness about the plight of this bear. Who's got the patchouli?

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Godzilla said:
That's awesome - not so sure about his assertion that he hit the bear doing 45, yet his bike was okay to ride after the fact, but whatever. It will make a cool story to tell the friend over beers.
He was ripped apart in the comments section of the DailyCamera site. The speed limit being 35 and while he boasted about going 45.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.