Discussion Starter · #1,463 ·
Boring Sam the eagle trail sign lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Snow Dog
3,774 Posts
Boring Sam the eagle trail sign lol

funny cause your bike is sort of Sam The Eagle colored!!!

He is my second favorite Muppet behind the Swedish Chef (cause I am Swedish)

·
Inspector Gadget
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,465 ·
Sam the Eagle carved in Stone... I didn’t even notice this when I flew off the trail last time.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Don't know what I was thinking....

Pulled the old rigid out of the closet after taking a 25-year hiatus from riding and, well.....just about anything that required physical activity. Realized I have this world-class trail system literally in my back yard that I don't have to drive to. Watched way too many videos and convinced myself that it didn't look too bad....Well, I survived, but I won't be attempting that one on the old rigid and v-brakes for awhile! My Jeffsey is supposed to arrive in July, so I think I will just work on getting in shape and stick to the flowy, loamy trails until it gets here!

Cougar Ridge4 May 9 2020.jpg

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Game On is a user-built trail between Pacheco Canyon Road and Winsor. Awesome riding up there!
IMG_6514.jpg

Trail 163 is better known as REM (Rio En Medio). One of the most technical trails in town.
IMG_6513.jpg

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Ghost Town, Glorieta, New Mexico

There used to be an old mining town located here in the 1860's. There was a small hotel which is all but gone now. Not worth taking a photo of the totally rotten last few logs. There is also a huge pile of rotting wood which must have been where the sawmill was located. No buildings there that can be seen anymore. Just this sign to mark the place. Lovely ride up to it too.

Ghost Town.jpg

1461 - 1480 of 1489 Posts