Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cannondale Snob
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sort of new here, so I'm probably posting something you've all seen before. However, just in case someone missed it, here's an entertaining and educational video on how to steal your bike in public :nono: Click Here

·
Registered
732 Posts
I've done that before when the integrated combination lock on my bicycle chain seized up on me.

Interestingly enough, I walked into a local bicycle store, asked for a pair of bolt cutters and they lent it to me without question. :eek:

·
In FTF We Trust
1,815 Posts
The first scenario with the bolt cutters was pretty shady, but when a guy takes out safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves, and an angle grinder, it looks like he's doing something he should be doing. I think people recognize when something doesn't look right, but the more obvious someone is doing something, the more it looks like they should be doing it and nobody thinks to question them. That, and for the most part the general public doesn't "want trouble", which is kind of sad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.