Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on guys, I want to make something special from my bike. As you can see it on the pictures it is pretty dull so I decided to repaint it and put new stickers on the frame. Have you got some good ideas for the new cooler styling please.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
If you want to make your bike special, I suggest you worry less about how it looks and more about how it rides.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
AND_031 said:
It rides very well. I tune it regularly and it is quite new
Do you actually ride it offroad? If so I think you would see rather quickly that there are other areas you should be worried about rather than its looks.

·
since 4/10/2009
32,919 Posts
if ever a bike needed weaponry, this one does.

I suggest a couple rocket launchers on the frame and a handlebar-mounted machine gun.

with the deployable wings, you'll need some stealth tech to reduce your radar signature, and I'd suggest you look on the black market for some of the radar-absorbing paint. I'm sure some underpaid Russian generals are supplying that stuff to willing buyers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ljsmith said:
Do you actually ride it offroad? If so I think you would see rather quickly that there are other areas you should be worried about rather than its looks.
No, I drive it to work and for recreation only in urban areas, about 3,000 km per year.

·
Blue Pig
1,553 Posts
AND_031 said:
Come on guys, I want to make something special from my bike. As you can see it on the pictures it is pretty dull so I decided to repaint it and put new stickers on the frame. Have you got some good ideas for the new cooler styling please.

Change cables and get the mother ****ing dirty with a dark or light brown stain. :cool:

·
Since Nineteen Forgotten
146 Posts
Pimp it out by slapping on a Hello Kitty sticker on the downtube with matching white and pink streamers on the handlebar. It's going to be a panty dropper...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts