Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a bike stolen out of my garage this morning. It was a Specialized S-Works M-5 hardtail. We had went on a ride this morning came home grabed some food and somebody walked in a took it. I live up in the Cave Creek area, I thought we were away from this sort of thing, man was I wrong. I have a picture of the bike. Some things had changed from the picture, tires were changed to spec Fast tracks, the stem was a answer EA50, cranks were Shimano XT, seatpost was a specialized post. It just pisses me off the way peolple are these days. This happened between 9-10am.
Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle fork

·
Registered
139 Posts
Probably the lowest forms of life out there are thieves. Sorry for the loss, I will keep an eye out when I'm out there. You probably wanna keep an eye out on Craigslist and some of the local pawn shops.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been keeping tabs on craiglist, ebay and around the area. It's a bike that I don't ride much anymore but it just irritates me to no end that people do this. I was outside locking up my bikes earlier and I had to shut the garage to go pee.

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
Bummer dude :madmax:

A buddy I work with pulled into his garage, went inside without closing the garage door for what he said was about 15 minutes and came out to find his garage almost emptied. I don't know if people like this just sit in the neighborhoods just waiting for people to come home or what, but it sucks. I've gotten into a habit of closing the garage door no matter what.

I'll keep a eye on CL here in Las Vegas.

Matt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.