Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I'm a little late in posting this, but my buddy's bike was stolen from his garage last Friday; he was at the hospital for the birth of his daughter, and when he came home, his garage had been broken into and his Devinci Wooky was gone. It is a large size, mostly black with some red and orange. It is the 2014 version. If anyone sees an ad for a similar bike, or comes across a bike that matches this description, please let me or your local PD know(or just hold them down and I'll get there ASAP). Thanks.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hey everyone,

I'm a little late in posting this, but my buddy's bike was stolen from his garage last Friday; he was at the hospital for the birth of his daughter, and when he came home, his garage had been broken into and his Devinci Wooky was gone. It is a large size, mostly black with some red and orange. It is the 2014 version. If anyone sees an ad for a similar bike, or comes across a bike that matches this description, please let me or your local PD know(or just hold them down and I'll get there ASAP). Thanks.
Sorry to hear that! I live in Santa Rosa and will keep an eye out - Pics would help.
2 things to do if he really wants to find it.
  1. He could make a trip to the Joe Rogota trail between Stony Pt Rd and Downtown, and spread the word with any homeless he encounters there that he looking for this bike and is willing to buy it back.
  2. Pay a visit to the Laney College Flea Market (Bring a big friend) and see if it's for sale there. (I heard there is an ally/back street just next to the official market that is basically a market for stolen bikes)

D

·
0 Posts
Hey everyone,

Bastards :madmax:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey everyone,

I'm in santa rosa also and ride the rodota trail regularly. I'll keep my eyes out. Has it been reported to SRPD? What neighborhood was it taken from? This is a carbon hardtail bike?

A pic would be good.

J

1 - 4 of 4 Posts