Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
holding back the darkness
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting this for my buddy.
Stolen from the post-race venue at Winter Park on Sat 14th.
Yeti ASR (medium)
Green/Gray color
Fork: RS Revelation (coil, 85-130mm)
Wheels: Mavic 819s laced to XT front hub, Hadley rear.
Thomson seatpost/stem.
Grip Shift with red grips
SRAM X9 Rear D, XT front
Bontrager saddle.
Maxxis ignitors
Easton riser bar
Avid mech brakes.
This belongs to my friend's son. A 16 y/o kid who really digs riding and racing. It's hard enough as a parent to try to keep your kid doing positive, active things vs. xbox and texting all day. It sucks that some parasite decided to pluck this kid's ride right when he was really was getting into it.
Help us out and keep an eye out for the above. We'll be watching the usual suspects like CL and ebay... but there are too many pawn shops to cover. Just keep us in mind.

Thanks!

·
Registered
240 Posts
sure he may not have a pic. i rode in the race yesterday, and commented to my buddy that you would think that "the vibe" around the post race would prohibit such things.......but as i told him, it is like not thinking a pedophile is in the crowd at a little league game.....
i hate locking my stuff up right after finishing a race, but you gotta. the snake that did this knows it is a supermarket. if he may have a pic around, post it. if it is in the valley, we will watch out. may karma burn them down.

·
Registered
240 Posts
sure he may not have a pic. i rode in the race yesterday, and commented to my buddy that you would think that "the vibe" around the post race would prohibit such things.......but as i told him, it is like not thinking a pedophile is in the crowd at a little league game.....
i hate locking my stuff up right after finishing a race, but you gotta. the snake that did this knows it is a supermarket. if he may have a pic around, post it. if it is in the valley, we will watch out. may karma burn them down.

·
holding back the darkness
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was an 06. Black Revelation fork, Red lock-on bar caps. Doesn't have any pictures of it.
To add insult to this injury the poor kid just built it up on Friday night for the race on Sat. Didn't even have it for 24 hours.
Bastards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.