Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
We have one of these pneumatic stands, the one on the right. Never have to worry about the bike leaning with this thing.

View attachment 1269325
"Pneumatic stand" is just an euphemism for e-bike stand???

Because that seems like the only logical reason why you would need a stand like that to hold a bike.

Edit: I didn't even look at the picture closely before typing this. Hypothesis confirmed. Lol

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Just organizing my garage was a game changer. Before it looked like a tornado hit it. I didn't throw away much stuff. Bought some new shelves and cabinets and got 10 feet of new precious wall space. I did convert an in-the-wall ironing board to a cabinet for all my bike related fluids which is really nice to have.

Attachments

·
Mtbr Founder
35,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just organizing my garage was a game changer. Before it looked like a tornado hit it. I didn't throw away much stuff. Bought some new shelves and cabinets and got 10 feet of new precious wall space. I did convert an in-the-wall ironing board to a cabinet for all my bike related fluids which is really nice to have.
For sure man. A few key moves can make all the difference.

Having an exact place to put a specific item prevents the mess in the first place. And you know where to find them!

·
Mtbr Founder
35,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's now known as an analog stand.
e-bike stand!!!!!

So the Efficient Velo Tools bike stand has been around for a while and it is genius. There are weights in the main tube that are adjustable so you can set it near the weight of the bikes you're working on. Like a garage door essentially.

So you attach the while it's on the ground and then lift to proper height almost weightless. Works for E I'm sure.

But the euros had to invent their own hydraulic stand. It makes sense especially for a bike shop. Putting up 10.... maybe 50 bikes a day gets pretty old no matter what the bike.

The EVT bike stand is $2000 btw. Product Red Parallel Coquelicot Cylinder

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.