Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ah ha! I was wearing the right gear, but not looking ahead! Stoked, now I'll rip.

My mate was looking straight ahead (at that rock he's about to sternum-butt) however, without the right gear, he couldn't rip either.

I will now look ahead, and my mate will wear the right gear. It will improve our riding considerably.

That video is immensley helpful. Thankyou.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
My mate was pretty lucky not to have that rock embedded in his chest, he rode away with some nasty bruises though.
The last picture is a "before" shot!
WEAR ARMOUR BROTHERS!

Attachments

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bigfatadder said:
My mate was pretty lucky not to have that rock embedded in his chest, he rode away with some nasty bruises though.
The last picture is a "before" shot!
WEAR ARMOUR BROTHERS!
yikers.......look at the other vids too

·
Registered
332 Posts
bigfatadder said:
Ah ha! I was wearing the right gear, but not looking ahead! Stoked, now I'll rip.

My mate was looking straight ahead (at that rock he's about to sternum-butt) however, without the right gear, he couldn't rip either.

I will now look ahead, and my mate will wear the right gear. It will improve our riding considerably.

That video is immensley helpful. Thankyou.
They do say that if there is something nasty that you do not want to hit, deon't look at it.

Your mate was doomed, but with your style, you'll be invincible.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.