Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
drunken pirate
1,414 Posts
It depends on what you need. I live in the same area and mainly use Performance Bike on South Blvd. or any number of internet sites for general parts, clothing and accessories ;) If there is a repair I can't do myself or if I need a specialty item I'll try any number of local LBSs.

You might want to check out Ultimate Bike in Matthews for basic shop stuff. The guys who work there are all cool and don't have the attitude you'll find at other shops. Just don't rely on them for anything high end...

·
Bike Shop Girl
234 Posts
hey,

I'm one of the head mechanics at the Ultimate - Pineville location. Formally I was at our Bicycle Sport location and many folks know me around the mountain bike community.

If we can do anything for you give us a call at 704-889-7420 and ask for Arleigh

·
Registered
179 Posts
haven't had any work done by bike east. although they seem to be pretty down to earth, I have encountered road racer boi attitude at times. i went in looking for tubes bigger than a 1.9 and got looked at strangely.

ultimate in matthews has cool guys who work there. that is probably your best bet in matthews.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'd have to say the most laid back, easy going, best shop to work w/ in the area would be Bolt Brothers Cycles in Waxhaw. They have tons of knowledge, experience, but w/ a very laid back, simple attitude. Your stead will run better, faster, and will come of the shop w/ a smile because of the great service.

Give them a call. 704.843.2375

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.