Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
please define "ss problem" as there are a few good shops in the Richmond area but if you need parts Nashbar has a lot of 1" stuff in stock.avoid Agees service dept. Rowletts is a good place but they do not work on X-mart stuff. "pedals,chains & things" in Enon works on any bike, gives good service,and is reasonably priced. he even looks for used but good parts to be able to save the customers $ when possible.Gary is a real good person to deal with. I prefer Rowletts if Gary did not open for service & advice

Attachments

·
Map Maker
1,244 Posts
Richmond shops

craigy said:
So what is the best - I want one to help me sort out some ss problems and I'm riding on a 1" steerer tube

:)
I would also recommend Goodly's Bike on Broad street. Very good guys there Talk to the owner Duke (pronounced Duck). A good wrench just give your self a minute to get used to his accent.

I have heard good thing about cobblestone too but never been there.
Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
Goodly's

cbchess said:
I would also recommend Goodly's Bike on Broad street. Very good guys there Talk to the owner Duke (pronounced Duck). A good wrench just give your self a minute to get used to his accent.

I have heard good thing about cobblestone too but never been there.
Chris
Just bought my K2 at Goodly's yesterday. Great service, awesome deal!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.