Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm based in the UK but I'm heading over to Philly next month on business. I'm hoping to pick up a Go Pro HD camera when I'm over there as it's $300 in the US or £300 in the UK ($480) :rolleyes:

I've had a look on Google but I can really only find roadie or commuter bike shops in Philly. Can anyone recommend a good mountain bike shop in Philly that may stock the Go Pro?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
When you find a shop, I would call ahead and see if they'll order one for you if they dont stock it. Are you traveling to Philadelphia proper or are you stationed in a suburb. there are a lot of good shops around here.

·
Road Bike Review Member
224 Posts
BoardinBob said:
I'm based in the UK but I'm heading over to Philly next month on business. I'm hoping to pick up a Go Pro HD camera when I'm over there as it's $300 in the US or £300 in the UK ($480) :rolleyes:

I've had a look on Google but I can really only find roadie or commuter bike shops in Philly. Can anyone recommend a good mountain bike shop in Philly that may stock the Go Pro?
Guy's Bikes in Feasterville, just outside Philly on Street Road has them in stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.