Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Just got an email from the bike shop and the small motolite is in. He makes a note about some small changes. I plan on driving down this weekend. Here is a blip from his email. Has any one received their motlite with the 07 fox suspension? If so hows the rp23?

" I hope you haven't been affested by ther flooding. We were fine, although our area was evacuated as a precaution.

The Blue ,Small Titus Motolite that we spoke about has arrived. It has actually been here for a couple of days. A couple of things...

1) Titus has already moved to the '07 Fox RP23 shock.
2) There is an ever so slight change in the cutout of the linkage. It's probably a way for Titus to distinguish batches."

·
searcher
874 Posts
[
QUOTE=nokin]Hi all, Just got an email from the bike shop and the small motolite is in. He makes a note about some small changes. I plan on driving down this weekend. Here is a blip from his email. Has any one received their motlite with the 07 fox suspension? If so hows the rp23?

" I hope you haven't been affested by ther flooding. We were fine, although our area was evacuated as a precaution.

The Blue ,Small Titus Motolite that we spoke about has arrived. It has actually been here for a couple of days. A couple of things...

1) Titus has already moved to the '07 Fox RP23 shock.
2) There is an ever so slight change in the cutout of the linkage. It's probably a way for Titus to distinguish batches."
[/QUOTE]

Go and get it as soon as you can! :) The RP23 got some good reviews, I am sure it is a great shock.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts