Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Low speed, High Drag
946 Posts
Is it acting up in the front, or at the rear wheel?

I'm not a bike shop, but I do live in San Tan Valley. If you can't get it figured out, I can look at it this weekend. I'm over near Ironwood/Ocotillo.

kevhogaz AT cox.net

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's just the rear derailuer, it started really bad yesterday so i tried adjusting it and now its even worse. I was thinking of taking it to the bikes direct over off ellsworth and rittenhouse. have you had any experience with them? i also live right off ironwood and ocotillo.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I just dropped my bike off at Two Wheel Jones yesterday for some upgrades and adjustments. There's also Bikes Direct over at Ellsworth and Ocotillo, but their shop is smaller and not as well stocked but could do your derailleur adjustments for ya.

@kevhogaz are you in Pecan Creek? I live there.

·
Low speed, High Drag
946 Posts
I live in the Cambria development. Been out here since '03 or so.

I haven't taken a bike in to a shop to be fixed, ever. I'm a mechanic by trade, so bikes are pretty easy for me to fix.

Chaseco, if it acts up again let me know, I'll adjust it, and show you how to adjust it as well.

Focus is a great shop, and Mike helped with some shoe/cleat problems I was having. Can't say anything bad about that shop.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks kev, that would be great to learn how to adjust my shifters. I worked on them fir about two hours and they ended up worse than when I started. I couldn't wait til the weekend this time. But thanks for the offer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.