Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mr.650b - Mr.27-5
1,630 Posts
TNC said:
Wasn't this the question of the month 3 months ago?...or was that some other poll?
same question.

The Shimano guys were surprised by the strong interest in both 650b and 29ers, but admitted that the results weren't very telling because people were able to vote more than once.

Cheers,

KP

·
monster member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kirk Pacenti said:
same question.

The Shimano guys were surprised by the strong interest in both 650b and 29ers, but admitted that the results weren't very telling because people were able to vote more than once.

Cheers,

KP
Huh. Oh well, sorry. I haven't even tried tubeless yet, much less funny sizes, but saw it and thought of you guys. Shoulda known you were all over it already! :thumbsup:

·
noMAD man
12,227 Posts
Wheelspeed said:
Huh. Oh well, sorry. I haven't even tried tubeless yet, much less funny sizes, but saw it and thought of you guys. Shoulda known you were all over it already! :thumbsup:
No worries. My question was not an attack...just wondering if this was something new. You haven't tried tubeless?...my gosh, get with the program, man!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.