Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently in Calgary and am moving down to Lethbridge in a few months. I was wondering what the XC/ROAD situation is like there. I know they have a decent hucking scene, but i'd be lookin for long loopy trails for my singlespeed. I figure the road riding would be decent because if all else fails there's the highways. Any places to check out??? Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Not bad for what it is.

cmatcan said:
I am currently in Calgary and am moving down to Lethbridge in a few months. I was wondering what the XC/ROAD situation is like there. I know they have a decent hucking scene, but i'd be lookin for long loopy trails for my singlespeed. I figure the road riding would be decent because if all else fails there's the highways. Any places to check out??? Thanks guys
I used to live in the windy city for school and there is some decent single track in the river valley/coulee, that goes through Lethbridge. I lived on the southside and some flowy single track starts right behind LCC college just off of the big parking lot. There are trails all the way past the big train bridge in the coulee.

I didn't see many roadies when I was there, but things may have changed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
cmatcan said:

Just moved to Calgary in Sept. Go to Ascent Cycle for all the off road info, and the Headwinds Bike club for any road you may want to ge into. Lots of riding for all, but God is it windy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts