Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Drinker w/ Riding Problem
5,326 Posts
ebxtreme said:
Hi all,

I'm in South Carolina all week and it looks like I'll have some free time this afternoon and evening. Any advice on bike rentals in the area and recommended places to get a couple of hours of dirt time?

Cheers,
EBX
Don't know about Spartanburg, but in Greenville Sunrift Adventures over in TravelsRest rent Konas

a little closer to Spartanburg is Gusto Cycles (Greer) check with Brad, he may have some rentals...not sure though, worth a try.

Pisgah is only an 1hr drive and Sycamore Cycles has Specialized and Santa Cruz Rentals
and Backcountry Outdoor also has rentals

hope this helps

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
brado1 said:
Don't know about Spartanburg, but in Greenville Sunrift Adventures over in TravelsRest rent Konas

a little closer to Spartanburg is Gusto Cycles (Greer) check with Brad, he may have some rentals...not sure though, worth a try.

Pisgah is only an 1hr drive and Sycamore Cycles has Specialized and Santa Cruz Rentals
and Backcountry Outdoor also has rentals

hope this helps
Thanks......I was working too late today to get out for a ride. I'll be back to Hendersonville in a month or so and plan to hit Pisgah then.

Cheers!
EB

·
Registered
153 Posts
Check out Bike Worx

Next time you are in Sparklecity call Bike Worx. Eric is a great guy and probably would let you ride his own bike or he even may have a demo or two. Check him at at bikeworx DOT net.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.