Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm taking the family up to beautiful Sandpoint next week. I'm looking forward to doing some riding but will only be able to get a day or two in. I've gone back and forth between flying with or shipping my bike. Flying with is out at this point because of all the associated infant/toddler gear. I don't really want to trust UPS or FedEX with my bike but will if I have to. I have done a little bit of research on bike rentals in the area and the only place I have found is Schweizer. If all I wanted to do was ride within the resort that would be fine, but I do want to hit some other areas like Gold Hill or Bernards Peak. Any information would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Chris G.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dminor said:
Call Sports Plus in Sandpoint: 208-263-5174 and see if they have rentals. They're right in town.

If not, hit Vertical Earth in Coeur d'Alene or Mountain View Cyclery in Hayden on the way up through.
Thanks for the info. I actually spoke to Erin at Sports Plus (the friends we are going with are aquaintances with Bruce, I think he owns the place) last week. They have one cruiser that they rent. I can't see myself climbing or descending anything significant on a cruiser ;-)

I'll probably just get my rif up there somehow if I can't find any rentals right in Sandpoint.

Thanks again,

CG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.