Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I was wondering where you can get bike radios....just a small radio with a small speaker to attach to handle bars. Id prefer a digital tuner. I found one on the american sony site; but they said they are out of stock...also there was nothing on any canadian sites. Any recommendations for brands?? Thanks in advance. :)

Someone move this if this is the wrong section.

· Registered
4,017 Posts
prelude_guy97 said:
Hi there. I was wondering where you can get bike radios....just a small radio with a small speaker to attach to handle bars. Id prefer a digital tuner. I found one on the american sony site; but they said they are out of stock...also there was nothing on any canadian sites. Any recommendations for brands?? Thanks in advance. :)

Someone move this if this is the wrong section.
Not necessarily in the wrong section, but your heart/idea may be. This is the 21st Century man. People use like i-pods and mp3 players and stuff like that. Like, Walkman's are SO '80's! :p

If anything, i'd say to do a cross post (x-post) in General Discussion if you haven't already to see if anyone might have seen what you're after.

Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.