Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Single Malt
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jen and I have aquired several bikes at this point, and it is becoming a problem in the garage. Any ideas on a multiple bike stand? I'm even thinking of something like they use at schools. I don't want to hang them or elevate them, I'm lookin for something that I can use everyday. Nothing else goes in the garage except my KTM.:D

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
rick watts said:
come by the shop, i'll set you up right!!
"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fcuk do you think you're talking to?" Taxi Driver ...... but really, you talkin' to me? ;)

·
Registered
466 Posts
beagledadi said:
"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fcuk do you think you're talking to?" Taxi Driver ...... but really, you talkin' to me? ;)
no,,,,,to the jaybird!!! but thats a cool rack, i just dont hang anything by the hoops! get some new tires would ya!!

·
Single Malt
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will be by on Tues.

Looks like an x-tra day off! Want to dial in rear shifting on the Sultan and go for a tuning ride. Then will be over for a look. I will keep my homemade racks cause they're ez to move around the garage. :p

·
Registered
578 Posts
JJ29 said:
Looks like an x-tra day off! Want to dial in rear shifting on the Sultan and go for a tuning ride. Then will be over for a look. I will keep my homemade racks cause they're ez to move around the garage. :p
cool, you know the dave can adjust anything, hes not THAT busy

·
Spoke-n-Spoon Junkie
380 Posts
I also have one of these from Sport Solutions up in my attack for the past 3 years I would sell pretty cheap to anyone. You can buy additional bike supports to hold 4 bikes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts