OK. Comparing the YT to the Ibis in my original post...What detail would set the Ibis apart making it worth $2300 more?So if your spending $4k+ on a bike I would think that you would compare every detail that went into that bike.
- Both are full carbon suspension frames but just different linkage designs.
- Both have the same drive train offering.
- Both have the same suspension offering.
- The YT has a carbon wheelset. The Ibis has an aluminum wheelset.
- YT is 5 year warranty. Ibis is 7 year warranty.