Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gabe.....
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out in East Carolina there is a trail out in the middle of nowhere that is amazing.............It is the Bike Post Trail 10 miles outside of Greenville, NC. It's an 8+ mile roller coaster fun ride for mountain bikes. There is something for every level and the locals do a first rate job of maintaining it and keeping it interesting........it made for a great holiday visit with the in-laws. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
XC Champion
289 Posts
That's funny - I ride that trail every Christmas when I visit my parents. And this year I actually have a hardtail to ride on it! Yay! It definitely doesn't require rear suspension.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Gabe, glad you enjoyed this end of the state. the BP trails are likely the best example of trails in eastern NC along with the Pirahna Pit in Havelock. The only saving grace for no elevation change and sand is we can ride after a 3 inch rain and not worry. Guessing you rode one of your steel fixies?

·
Gabe.....
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nohills said:
Gabe, glad you enjoyed this end of the state. the BP trails are likely the best example of trails in eastern NC along with the Pirahna Pit in Havelock. The only saving grace for no elevation change and sand is we can ride after a 3 inch rain and not worry. Guessing you rode one of your steel fixies?
Yeah, I got caught in some of the heaviest rain in my life out there in that cotton field..........the fixie was fun but my favorite was not a Smoke. Burly GT was the ticket this time around. :thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts