Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
32seventeen said:
I cleaned up my 2circles this weekend. I thought I would post a current pic with my new tubeless. Enjoy
Are those King hubs? And yes, it is a very nice looking bike (not to point out the obvious!). I am just sorry I missed the decal on the stays. Sweet.

dd..''

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I like it

I like the color, is two circles still around?
also can we get a close up of the rear dropouts, they look pretty nice. nice touch with the decal, irony, goes hand in hand with single speeding...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dodjy said:
Are those King hubs? And yes, it is a very nice looking bike (not to point out the obvious!). I am just sorry I missed the decal on the stays. Sweet.

dd..''
Yes, they are Kings :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dompedro3 said:
also can we get a close up of the rear dropouts, they look pretty nice. nice touch with the decal, irony, goes hand in hand with single speeding...
I am said to say, 2circles are not around anymore. :(
I don't have close up handy, sorry.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dompedro3 said:
Here is the best pic I could find of the rear dropouts.

·
6x7=Dont Panic!
2,014 Posts
32seventeen said:
Why would anyone run anything else? I have them on all my bikes. Simple, strong, stopppers....perfection. :D
Eh, nice bike but I disagree with you about the brakes. Any hydro brake I have ever tried is better. And most are lighter. I run avid mechs on my fsr and to tell you the truth I am not that happy with them. A friend of mine ran one for a front brake on one of his 1x1's and he didnt like it either. Although, for the money they are not so terrible. Better than V's I guess and I got them because of terribly muddy conditions and lacking power with v's. But man, those gothic rotors kick arse.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
TheRedMantra said:
Eh, nice bike but I disagree with you about the brakes. Any hydro brake I have ever tried is better. And most are lighter. I run avid mechs on my fsr and to tell you the truth I am not that happy with them. A friend of mine ran one for a front brake on one of his 1x1's and he didnt like it either. Although, for the money they are not so terrible. Better than V's I guess and I got them because of terribly muddy conditions and lacking power with v's. But man, those gothic rotors kick arse.
What didn't you like about them? :confused: I have used just about every brand and model of hydro, and repaired them as well. I will stick with the Avid BBDB, although... I have yet to ride the juicy's.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hjalti said:
Yeah, But I never see you on anything but your crosscheck. I'll bet that Two Circles is always clean!
The crosscheck is the commuter beast. So, yeah, that's what you will see at work. Those 2.3's at 22psi on the twocircle don't roll very well on pavement.
If you think that my twocircles is always clean, you should see it now. :eek: Clean on Saturday, filthy by Sunday.
Maybe I will change it up one day and ride one of my old stingrays to work next week. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.