Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
King of the Barneys
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ola once again compadres. Here is phase I of my ambitious back yard project. It's going together entirely of scraps, and my only investment has been for a few bolts and screws of the right size. It might grow very quickly thanks to the industry and generosity of a trials rider, Zebdi, who has lots of stuff to contribute. Stay tuned.

PICTURE 1, shows the first section, a little ledge up to ride a narrow pitch onto section 2. Was a thrill the first time or 2.

PICTUE 2, is section 2. Hold her in the center and pedal!

PICTURE 3, is a smaller secition, No. 3. These are all hinged so I can change the angle and elevation. Right now, even slight inclines/declines elevated takes a little getting used to.

PICTURE 4, is the ledges or stair step section, and final piece of the first phase. Bounce it on down, and like Sly used to sing, "dance to the music..."

PICTURE 5, is an overview of sections 1 through 3 and half, or most of 4, the ledges piece.

As I originally mentioned in my initial post, this is obviously underwhelming compared to the construction and engineering in the North Shore Vancouver trails, and others I've seen.

But, like the good book says, we despise not the day of small beginnings, right??

Attachments

·
King of the Barneys
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And another thing,

Picture No. 1 was mysteriously dropped, and here's another overview shot. I got some teeter totter plans to use a big, old 2x10 out in the scrap pile. We'll see.

ride on.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.