Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn I hate it when you've decided on a new ride/part etc and you then have to wait for it - painfully I might add. It really does suck when you've decided what you want, figure out the size you need, accessories etc, but then have to sit patiently by for 1,2, 3 or more months to get it.

Now that's I've decided to go for a 29er bike and know which one I want the wait is killing me even though I have a great 26" bike in the Trance the anticipation is just unbearable. Guess part of it is because the rear eyelet bushings on the Trance's FloatR are totally gone and the shock needs an overhaul w/ seals and everything. So for now all I can do is keep browsing around these forums looking at pics of other people bikes and lust.

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
LyNx said:
Damn I hate it when you've decided on a new ride/part etc and you then have to wait for it - painfully I might add. It really does suck when you've decided what you want, figure out the size you need, accessories etc, but then have to sit patiently by for 1,2, 3 or more months to get it.

Now that's I've decided to go for a 29er bike and know which one I want the wait is killing me even though I have a great 26" bike in the Trance the anticipation is just unbearable. Guess part of it is because the rear eyelet bushings on the Trance's FloatR are totally gone and the shock needs an overhaul w/ seals and everything. So for now all I can do is keep browsing around these forums looking at pics of other people bikes and lust.
How many km total did you put on your trance?

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't really do the KM thing, but in the conversion that's about 9K (5600+ miles) in the now coming up (Feb 14th) 2 years I've had it.

rkj__ said:
How many km total did you put on your trance?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.