Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was crusing Craig's List and came across this. I think it's worth a post since somebody out there must be craving pie.

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/bik/37433154.html

Hello,

I'm need of a used mens bike. I'm looking for an old cruiser, or a non-suspension mtn. bike just about anything that's funky and good for riding around town. In exchange for your bike I will bake you two (2) black berry pies (totally homemade in my kitchen, completely from scratch, including the wild black berries that I will pick my self). I will deliver these pies to you upon picking up the bike. Also, if you prefer you can have blueberry or one of each, although the blue berries will be fresh store bought. Depending upon the condition of the bike I may also include 1 quart of Breyers real vanilla bean vanilla ice cream along with the pies. Please email me at [email protected] with Bike for Pie in the subject line if you are interested. Thanks!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.