Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
"It's a good bike- you can tell 'cause the crossbar's reeeally looow!" :p

At what point in life do these 'toons stop being so entertaining?

"Pancakepancakepancake.....ohhhh YUMMMM!!"

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
OH, check it out: Keep an eye on the town population sign each time you watch the cartoon! Seems like this bonking biker's on a killing spree!

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
huh

I don't "get it". What's the shooting about?

Anyway I started the page running and went for a 5 hour ride. When I came back the population was stuck at zero amd the character was looking seedy. BTW he never pedals backward if your computer is fast enough.

Attachments

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
You mean the character gets even seedier-looking? Is that even possible??

Nothing scarier than a guy packing heat while strung out......and on a PINK bike. You know he means business with such an innocent-looking girlie bike.

Kinda disappointing that something different doesn't happen once it hits zero.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pacman said:
I don't "get it". What's the shooting about?

Anyway I started the page running and went for a 5 hour ride. When I came back the population was stuck at zero amd the character was looking seedy. BTW he never pedals backward if your computer is fast enough.
LOL I can't believe you let it run to the end!

Major kudos also to Christine for deciphering the lyrics " its a good bike.."

The damn thing stuck in my head 2 days now....;)

·
Registered
153 Posts
lyrics

Okay, I was really trying to figure those lyrics out and here's what I came up. "Here I come on my lovely girl's bike. It's a girl's bike you can tell cuz the crossbar's really low" I think that's why it's a pink bike w/ a flower on the front. I gotta get a bike like that and go to IHOP!

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
Hmmm, I heard "good bike." But it is a girl's bike, isn't it? Why would he be gloating about a girl's bike, though?

When the lyrics are as deep and complex as these, it can be hard to figure them out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.