Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never know. I've been trying to decide which pedals to put on my new 6.6 and I saw these Mallet M pedals on sale for like $80..... and they even "match":thumbsup: . Is this just too much orange?

Attachments

·
im4Gsus
2,203 Posts
u like them? get them!
don't worry what others think.
(i think they'd look great - but i'm a girl and i match my socks to my jersey - always!:D )
K

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
I say tgo for it, especially if they match the paint of your frame (looks like they're a slight difference) :D As for the matching socks to jerseys :eek:ut: I'll take whatever's clean and fits, it's gona get dirty anyway :D

G

·
too much?

Nah...tooo much is matching grips, cranks, saddle, stem, fork, jersey, socks, sunglasses, & shoes :skep:

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Careful there partner.......

Trying to match two shades of the same color can be a fashion "no, no." Its like wearing navy blue pants with a navy blue blazer. That does not equal a navy blue suit.

Aside from that, who really cares. If you like, do it.
:)

·
Brass Nipples!
2,006 Posts
It's a safety feature.

There are definite advantages to being visible from space. Just think how easy a time search and rescue will have if they're ever called upon!

One man's solution to the sock issue: grey or black. I don't usually match anyway, but why peg the clash-o-meter?

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
I think the only downside is replacing Times with CBs. Having started with Times and then switched to CB (Mallet, Candies, and Eggs) I'm now HAPPILY back to 5yo Times and the CB gear has been liquidated. The CB stuff just wears too quickly and self-destructs IME.

FWIW I did have blue CBs on my blue Ventana though. Never too much color coordination on the bike itself.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
KRob said:
I never know. I've been trying to decide which pedals to put on my new 6.6 and I saw these Mallet M pedals on sale for like $80..... and they even "match":thumbsup: . Is this just too much orange?
Go for it, all you'll need to complete your build is an e-thirteen DRS with this color supercharger, or just go with the supercharger alone. That is unless you really use your largest chainring.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.