Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was a day of bike failures on our ride up Mitchell Canyon. First Mike, who organized the ride had hub problems and had to turn around at Deer Flat. The EBeer's front rotor rotor fails going down Prospector's. Shortly after, I have my chainstay on the drive side snap in two and have to walk 2+miles to Regency where my wife and dog are waiting to rescue me :mad: I hope the food and beers at Ed's made up for the freaky day we had out there.

Attachments

·
ol'guy who says hi &waves
2,546 Posts
Sad. That frame color was my favorite.

Under warranty I hope?

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Yeah, that was a really weird ride. Nothing epic, just a local loop, but more major mechanicals than I have ever seen.

Good riding/walking with you guys.

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
EBrider said:
Yeah, that was a really weird ride. Nothing epic, just a local loop, but more major mechanicals than I have ever seen.

Good riding/walking with you guys.
Sounds like fun! Biggs, don't know about you, but I need miles and soon. Deathride is coming up in 60 days!:eek:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
iheartbicycles said:
Sounds like fun! Biggs, don't know about you, but I need miles and soon. Deathride is coming up in 60 days!:eek:
Lolz...you missed out on a 110 miler yesterday.

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
iheartbicycles said:
Laying low for a couple weeks, then the 12 week program starts May 24th. Hauling boxes around should get you ready to ride.

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
imjps said:
Lolz...you missed out on a 110 miler yesterday.
dude. I am out of shape. Been distracted lately with the new house. Will catch up later today or manana:thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts