Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
***** lurker
156 Posts
I've actually bought plenty of stuff from them over the years - both direct & via eBay. Great prices & quick ship!

·
***** lurker
156 Posts
cuz they are used?
edit:nevermind< I was thinking of pro's closet...
Whoops... got confused w/ the names - I was talking about Pro's Closet. Stuff I've bought from them have been new (wheelsets, stems, etc.).
Bike Closet website looks sketch... but they appear to be semi-local (in Vacaville, CA) & have a phone number.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I bought a Lezyne Mega XL bike computer from them for $100. shipped quick and they were responsive when I was asking about shipping info that looked weird because I was scared of the sketchy looking site. I'd purchase from them again.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I have used them a few times in the past year.
I don't even remember how I found them....but they sometimes have short sales at low prices
Yes their site does look sketchy.
Get on their email list for some crazy prices.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ive been to their B&M location, back when they were something else. I dont know if its the same owner or not. But I mean theyre still there. I wouldnt hesitate to order from em

·
Shartacular Spectacular
443 Posts
Mangled a brake lever bad on my trail bike today. Looking for a new lever or replacement I stumble onto the bike closet website. I just ordered a set of guide ultimates (newer model where fixed the problems) front and rear for $155 per brake, damn! I didn’t think they were legit until I found this thread, thanks to OP for asking and everyone else for sharing their experiences.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Mangled a brake lever bad on my trail bike today. Looking for a new lever or replacement I stumble onto the bike closet website. I just ordered a set of guide ultimates (newer model where fixed the problems) front and rear for $155 per brake, damn! I didn't think they were legit until I found this thread, thanks to OP for asking and everyone else for sharing their experiences.
how'd the sale go? everything legit?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Mangled a brake lever bad on my trail bike today. Looking for a new lever or replacement I stumble onto the bike closet website. I just ordered a set of guide ultimates (newer model where fixed the problems) front and rear for $155 per brake, damn! I didn't think they were legit until I found this thread, thanks to OP for asking and everyone else for sharing their experiences.
hoe'd it go with the purchase? everything legit?

·
Registered
2018 Trek Stache
1,517 Posts
Last year I bought XT 11 speed chain from them at a great price and everything was legit. A buddy bought some Crank Brothers Stamp 2 pedals that were way cheaper than anyone else. I would definitely buy from them again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.