1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am looking to build my first Dirt Jumper Please help me out! :D

I Would Like:
Keep the price around 200
it doesnt have to be amazing just something that wont break on hard landings!
i would like it to be single speed and have front suspension
No "K mart" bikes please!
if you are selling a DJ bike for a good price let me know!
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
748 Posts
to be honest anything you get for 2 you will end up spending more than 6 for it to be perfect , i would get something for 4-6 then upgrade/ sell old parts you still be at 4-6 but you have a perfect bike for yourself,

·
Registered
374 Posts
Custom will be 3 to 4k..
Thats top of the line everything, and possibly if you plan on buying it just cause it is expensive...

Nothing wrong with good parts though.

One thing to consider if money is an issue, a good suspension fork will set you back 400+ you may not NEED that and consider a rigid which will set you back less than half of that, for a good 4130 fork

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thats top of the line everything, and possibly if you plan on buying it just cause it is expensive...

Nothing wrong with good parts though.

One thing to consider if money is an issue, a good suspension fork will set you back 400+ you may not NEED that and consider a rigid which will set you back less than half of that, for a good 4130 fork
Or, to have a 19lb bike that's still strong as ****.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hi I am looking to build my first Dirt Jumper Please help me out! :D

I Would Like:
Keep the price around 200
it doesnt have to be amazing just something that wont break on hard landings!
i would like it to be single speed and have front suspension
No "K mart" bikes please!
if you are selling a DJ bike for a good price let me know!
Thanks!
PM me, I have some like new entry level parts. This could get you started but 200 wont get you a solid complete bike. If your patient, you can find deals. I'm thinking $500-$600 could get you a good starter bike if you really seek out deals and do your reserch.

Brand new DK Xenia on walmart website for $299, free ship to local store or 97c to home. Maybe an option to get started

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.