Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New registrant to the forums here, but long-term lurker. I've been a mechanic for the last 7 years and mountain biking for even longer. My fiance and I just booked tickets to Anchorage August 12-24 for our honeymoon!

So...would anyone in Alaska be willing to rent their bikes out for 2 weeks? Looking for a Medium and a Large bike. They will be taken care of and not abused. Compensation available in the ballpark of $75-200 per bike, depending on quality.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
35,395 Posts
New registrant to the forums here, but long-term lurker. I've been a mechanic for the last 7 years and mountain biking for even longer. My fiance and I just booked tickets to Anchorage August 12-24 for our honeymoon!

So...would anyone in Alaska be willing to rent their bikes out for 2 weeks? Looking for a Medium and a Large bike. They will be taken care of and not abused. Compensation available in the ballpark of $75-200 per bike, depending on quality.
There are several shops here that could rent out decent bikes, give Paramount, The Bike Store (two locations), The Trek Store, Speedway Cycles and Chain Reaction Cycles a call.

·
Registered
415 Posts
LBS rental in Anchorage is 75.00 a day. I think the poster wants to pay that amount for two weeks. Beaters from Downtown Bike Rental on 4th is cheaper but you get what you pay for. Good luck and enjoy Kincaid. First class trails. Be very moose aware.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts