Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Special Lister
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put in an order from Bike Bling last Wednesday the 16th and nothing. The web says it's in process. I sent an email 2 days ago...no response and i tried calling today and all i get is a busy signal. I have ordered from them before with no problems. What the heck is going on?

·
It ain't easy being Green
1,208 Posts
They recently (last couple weeks) moved to a large new building in downtown Esco, it may be taking them a while to get properly set up. Having said that I ordered from them via the web on Feb 5 and got a "your order is ready for pickup" email on the 8th.

I just called the 800 # and got an answer...

·
There's always next year.
877 Posts
sdcadbiker said:
They recently (last couple weeks) moved to a large new building in downtown Esco, it may be taking them a while to get properly set up. Having said that I ordered from them via the web on Feb 5 and got a "your order is ready for pickup" email on the 8th.

I just called the 800 # and got an answer...
I would bet on this as well. I was in the new location last week, and it was clear that they're not completely settled in. But, for locals, the new location is a 1000 times better than the tiny space they had before.

Based on the one order I did with them online, its not always quite clear if they have said item in stock, or not. Its the one part of their system I'd them to improve. Give them a call though, they should be able to help.

·
Blue Pig
1,553 Posts
sdcadbiker said:
This is SoCal, dood, we don't _have_ bad weather here...
Some people complain that CA don't have four seasons; damn right! We got rid of the $h1tty ones.
Well, dood, :p No one said anything about living in SoCal. Since, Bike bling is an online site a lot order from everywhere in the country/world. :cool:

·
Registered
913 Posts
I recently ordered a part from them. My account showed the same message "processing." But then it magically appeared on my doorstep about 4 days after placing the order. I checked my account again and it said the same thing "processing." It should get there, just some technical difficulties I'm sure.

·
Special Lister
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I called a couple days ago and talked to Ben. He said the item (KS i950r) was on a nationwide backorder and had no idea when it would be available. He said he would sell me the Reverb for the same price. I told him I would ponder it. I checked around for another KS, but the price was'nt right. So I pulled the trigger on the Reverb.

·
Registered
777 Posts
kjsayers said:
I put in an order from Bike Bling last Wednesday the 16th and nothing. The web says it's in process. I sent an email 2 days ago...no response and i tried calling today and all i get is a busy signal. I have ordered from them before with no problems. What the heck is going on?
I do pretty much all my MTB buying with Bike Bling... Kerry the owner and Ben GREAT GUYS !!! They ALWAYS treated me right... I have the 2011 KS i950r ... Best sus seat post... I have owed to date... And Very easy to service !!! I had to wait for mine and it was well worth it... :thumbsup: Thank God for CA on-line bike shops like Bike Bling... Because down here the East Coast its a Joke.. I guess the East Coast bike shops are stuck on the Wall Street the movie way of thinking- Gordon.Gekko ''Greed is Good'' :nono: :nono: :nono:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.