1,858 Posts
Match the bike? Nope.

But socks match gloves, always.

And I'm not sorry.

Reactions: C Smasher

·
Your Best Friend
5,298 Posts
I try to wear ALL of the colors, all at once. The brighter the better. Doesn't always happen because I have plenty of muted colors but when everything is clean and I'm feeling good...stand back!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
On wuss patrol
5,048 Posts
I try to wear ALL of the colors, all at once. The brighter the better...when everything is clean and I'm feeling good...stand back!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Come at me bro 😂

Reactions: Sparticus

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
I think Jerry Rice said it best, "Look good, feel good. Feel good, play good."

From gloves to socks, I coordinate my fit to achieve a cohesive look each time out. Sometimes flashy, sometimes subtle, but always sharp. There is no honor in dressing like a schlub. It screams fear of failure.
Pretty sure that was Deion Sanders. 😉🙃

On the road my kit will always match on some level (jersey, socks, helmet). On the trails, I try to just get a good combo. That said, one of the bikes has camo motif, and I do have some camo kit to wear...🙈

·
Registered
291 Posts
Some days my shirt, shorts, and socks will all be grey and I'll say "that's a lot of grey" before I ride my grey bike. Yesterday my red jersey matched my pack. I didn't ride any faster or slower, but my back is a bit sore today. I'll have to take better notes on which color combo performs the best.

EDIT: @fredcook we share the same join date. How about them apples...

·
since 4/10/2009
31,441 Posts
My bike is black. my clothes always match my bike.

As for my clothes (meaning, my shorts/shirt), just about everything I own coordinates, so I can grab whatever doesn't smell and still look like I'm trying at least a little bit to look put-together. My gloves are their own thing. same with my socks. some are plain, some are flashy. Sometimes they coordinate. sometimes they don't. helmet is black, so again, it goes with everything.

·
Single Track Mind
768 Posts
Don't be so down on the cape. When I was younger and considerably leaner, I would sometimes ride with an Under Armor compression tank and a Club Ride snap-up. On hot days, I liked to pop all the snaps and ride with it as a cape! Silly and lame? Yes...Extraordinarily fun and oddly satisfying? Frack Yes!!

·
EAT MORE GRIME
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
6,199 Posts
imho if you are gonna be matchy matchy you better be real f**'n fast up and down hills

21 - 40 of 75 Posts