Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
the unvarnished nonsense
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you seen this? I'm way skeptical of the whole sasquatch thing, but I spoke to some of the folks that were in the Ski Patrol building when this the tourist that shot this ran in after shooting the video. Thay said he was scared sh!tless. Of course, maybe it was just a local going home from a long day the meth lab, still, makes you wonder...

·
the unvarnished nonsense
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not saying that I believe this, just find it interesting because it's from here in Pocahontas County. I'm thinking it was a Snowshoe employee in costume in an effort to boost summer tourism. I'd love to see that going down the slope on a big ol' snowboard this winter.

·
the unvarnished nonsense
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whit- Will try to swing by and see you tomorrow. Hope the old Subaru EZ-Up tent doesn't still smell like chicken wings and fried peanut oil!

·
Registered
142 Posts
West Virginia Bigfoot Sightings Database

The BFRO (Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization) has recorded 57 possible bigfoot sightings in West Virginia - including 4 in Pocohontus County, most recently in June 2007.

Bigfoot was last seen in Tucker County by a hiker in the Dolly Sods in November 2003, and is now widely assumed to be extinct there due to habitat infringement and harassment by local mountain bikers during mating season. Environmental advocates and state politicians are hopeful the passage of the impending West Virginia Wilderness Bill will allow reintroduction of Bigfoot into the area to reduce the impact of lesser predators on declining salamander and flying squirrel populations in the Mon....

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/state_listing.asp?state=wv

Repo

·
the unvarnished nonsense
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
repoman said:
Environmental advocates and state politicians are hopeful the passage of the impending West Virginia Wilderness Bill will allow reintroduction of Bigfoot into the area to reduce the impact of lesser predators on declining salamander and flying squirrel populations in the Mon....
As a resident, I'm all for reintroduction. When does the season start, what's the limit, and do they taste like chicken?

New for the 2009 Slatyfork Shuffle: Sasquatch Wings!!!!

·
the unvarnished nonsense
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Capt_phun said:
Holy sh!t, bigfoot has been spotted on camp road 70 in Davis, WV crapping in a bucket.. He has a meat plug in the way!
"whooaa!"
That's it..I'm calling the mayor!!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Oh you said BigFOOT, Here's a picture...

Here's a picture I took of Bigfoot along the Greenbrier River.

I mean who else but Bigfoot would be crazy enough to put on a bear suit and run around West Virginia?

Oh, did I forget to mention he as wearing a bear suit?

That Bigfoot. What a joker!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.