Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be in the sky this weekend and possibly up to 50 degree's. I know the skiers and snowboards are worried, but there is plenty of snow and now We will have something that remotely looks like good riding weather. Just can't decide if I want to do Green Mountain which is about a twice a month ride now, or do I want to try out some place new like Capitol or even drive over to black diamond? Well I got four days to figure it out, and now I need to go tune up the old steel stead, so that wherever I go, the rig will be ready for it.

Later:thumbsup:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Got a call from the wife today as she was telling me what we were doing this coming weekend. ie: house BS. I told her she obviously hasn't seen the weather forecast and I would be unavailable.

·
Is my rear tire flat?
858 Posts
The night riding has been nice too..

Went out last night around 5pm. The temperature was about 50! Sooooo much warmer then a few weeks ago at Sawyer with 20 degrees and snow covered trails. Ahhhh, spring is near!
db

·
Rat Bastard!
92 Posts
dlbennett said:
Went out last night around 5pm. The temperature was about 50! Sooooo much warmer then a few weeks ago at Sawyer with 20 degrees and snow covered trails. Ahhhh, spring is near!
db
Spring? Hold on there Punxsutawney Phil! Unless you just walked outside and didn't see your shadow I'd say we've probably got a bit more winter to get through. It has been nice the last few days though. Still, I'd guess that February and the first couple of weeks of March will be typical PNW stuff.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah, but as I tell my sister in law when my nephew spits up on me..............Thats cool, because I'm washable:D Hopefully will be doing some riding tomorrow and Thursday. Providing I don't get hit with a huge, "Honey can you help me with.....................". Which leads me to my next question, why do they ask us to help, when we're not helping, we are actually doing?????????????????? Did they forget what help means?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.