Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Fatback
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey did anybody else notice the picture on the front page yesterday? It was the unveiling of the new slogan "Big Wild Life." The picture on the side of the bus was a winter cyclist. Hot Damn, New York Times one day then front page of Daily News the next. Not bad. It's too bad they didn't use the dude from the Rescue Mission on Tudor who rides year 'round in the orange flight suit for the photo. I think "Road Warriors" would be a better slogan anyway.

·
i drink shower water
1,189 Posts
they changed it!!! lame. wild about anchorage was awesome. i remember seeing the commercials when i was a little kid with the animals all dancing and singing.

·
ThisseatmakemyA$$lookfat?
245 Posts
yeah, me too. they still played that commercial up until last year, i believe... i just don't get it. "Big Wild Life" are that trying to make people think they are going to see "Big Wild Life" just by coming to anchorage, or? your not going to see a killer whale in the port of anchorage... :nono:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.