Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
dirt visionary
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbsup: Just want to thow out how well my LBS and Specialized handled my helmet issue.

I bought a 05 Deviant carbon helmet on closeout from my LBS for a good price.A week shy of 1 year and I notice after taking my pads out for a cleaning that the internal shell is loose from the outer shell. Anyways I figured that since its a helmet and right at a year I would be assed out but figured I would give it a shot as I have not had 1 single crash where I was like " damn sure glad I had my helmet" . A day later I get a call saying they are going to warranty it with a new carbon helmet . :D

I figured at most they would have given me a credit towards a new one but not a free replacement.

Out of the 4 specialized bikes plus numerous other specialized items this is my first warranty and it went way smoother than I ever would have thought.

Great product, great customer service, awesome warranty = Customer for life :D

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
i think i was there at the shop when you came in ,-------we were all looking online at your orange helmet you were getting , and you have that orange sx trail ?

could have be a coincidense i guess :eekster:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.