Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Bicycle Showcase.

Why? Dan, Shon and Brady go out of their way to take care of their customers!

How? For the past year, I've been whining about how lame my Psylo SL is, how it seems to fail often, how much it makes my Titus SB feel like a flexi-flyer Huffy special from Walmart. Dan took care of sending it back to Rock Shox the last go around and kept me posted on the status of the fork. Finally, I decided to upgrade my fork to a Sherman firefly at the last minute, Dan 'hooked me up' in terms of price and getting it on the bike at the last minute. Thanks for that...

The best part of a bicycle shop going out of their way to take care of me? Recently, my brother came to town for a week vacation. Dan took care of me with a 'loaner' Specialzed Epic for him to ride. We rode all week long and had a great time! on returning the Specialized, I found my TALAS shock had failed and was in need of some maintenance. I dropped the bike off with Dan and expressed my concern about getting it back for the Flagstaff to Sedona ride, three weeks away. He said that it shouldn't be an issue, but if it became an issue, he would take care of me. Fast forward 3 weeks. I still didn't have a shock on my bike! I told Dan on Thursday before the ride that I REALLY would prefer to ride my Titus rather than the extremely competent Epic that my brother had rode 3 weeks prior. Dan assured me that I would be riding my Titus, no matter what. The next day, I went to pick up the bike and found that Dan had purchased a brand new TALAS pro-pedal shock to get me on the trail. This was a loaner shock he provided to get me on the trail for the weekend!!

Kudos go out to Dan, Brady and Shon for always taking care of me when I want to hit the trail and for never keeping me hanging high and dry with a bike. I've been kicking around purchasing a second, free-ride oriented bike (think Titus Super Moto) and I will certainly give my business to Dan and company. I also know that my good friend and ride partner, Jeff has been looking for a 5-spot... I am going to recommend that he doesn't look anywhere else and purchase his new steed from Dan and company as well. They go above and beyond to keep their customers happy and on the trail!

Good job, guys!

·
Glutton for punishment
581 Posts
The guys at Bicycle Showcase are really cool. I used to go to the shop on Cactus and they always took great care of me. Sad to see it closed, but good to hear they're carrying on over on Shea.

Hey, thanks for the test ride on your SB on Saturday, that Sherman makes for a nice ride.

ScottN

1 - 2 of 2 Posts