Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Philosophizer
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw the dual sl. and DH results for this years Sea Otter. Carolina boy Chris Herndon was top 8 in the dual and 28 out of 74 in the downhill. He finished 1/100 of a second behind Kyle Strait and 10 places ahead of Nathan Rennie, thats pretty fast company. So give it up for the Cane Creek rider ya'll. :D

·
Big ring = No chainsuck
446 Posts
Wes Dickson (Cane Creek, former Sycamore Cycles team) won the expert short track, and placed 4th in the cross country.
Both of those riders are fast!

·
Philosophizer
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nc-rider said:
Wes Dickson (Cane Creek, former Sycamore Cycles team) won the expert short track, and placed 4th in the cross country.
Both of those riders are fast!
Wes is a punk!!! Just kidding. Way to go Wes,you Carolina boys did us proud out thar in Californy yeeehaaaa.

·
Philosophizer
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mtnbiker1973 said:
I was just in Chris's shop this weekend. Looks like living where they do pays off! I just wish i could get there more than 3 or 4 times per year. :(
I live just up the road a ways so I'm a regular at the coffie maker. :D Your not the guy that thought I worked there and had me pumping up tires on a couple of hardrocks are ya? :p

·
Registered
725 Posts
mtnbiker66 said:
I live just up the road a ways so I'm a regular at the coffie maker. :D Your not the guy that thought I worked there and had me pumping up tires on a couple of hardrocks are ya? :p
I wouldn't drive 9 hours to ride there with a hardrock :p I've got a silver ano enduro, and the two guys I rode with have a VT1, and a Titus switchblade :D

·
Philosophizer
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NCBMXPRO said:
Where are you guys talking about? Im out of the loop I guess. Swananoa?
Chris Herndon and Wes Dickson raced last weekend at sea otter in Cali. and did great. I talked to Chris yesterday and he said he got 5th in the DS. Wes won the short track and got 4th in the XC.They both ride for Cane Creek.

·
Philosophizer
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NCBMXPRO said:
I knew that.

I was just wondering where Chris works and where you guys are talking about not taking a hardrock. Thanks Will
Chris is co-owner of Sycamore Cycles in pisgah forest.

·
Big ring = No chainsuck
446 Posts
mtnbiker66 said:
Chris is co-owner of Sycamore Cycles in pisgah forest.
-The best bike shop in this area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.